Becton, Dickinson and Company is an American medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents. BD also provides consulting and analytics services in certain geographies.
Location: Becton, Dickinson and Company, 1 Becton Drive, Franklin Lakes, NJ
• We partnered with BD Medical–Pharmaceutical Systems in their inaugural global digital campaign mapped to the “NextGen” customer journey.
• By effectively engaging customers in the niche biosimilars development market at biotech companies and startups, and communicating our expertise and value around system integration for drug delivery systems, BD Medical–Pharmaceutical Systems hoped to grow new business and gain data to build more complete customer profiles, so that they could better customize future campaign efforts.
• The ongoing campaign launched in Q2 of FY2019. To date, the campaign has generated:
– Nearly 21M impressions
– 66K+ landing page visits
– 40+ leads captured
– Content engagement data
• This has enabled us to identify key active global markets.
• If executed by an outside agency, the campaign would have cost approximately $110K; However, our in-house team partnered on strategy, developed all assets across several platforms and helped deploy the completely brand compliant campaign for about $70K—a 37% saving for the business.
Campaign: 16 Week Agile Campaign, adjusting to weekly analytics
Deliverables: Digital Experience – Website, Display Banner, Social and Emails
Role: Art Direction, Visual Design, Photography Direction, Production
View System Integration